Seven is my lucky number. Or maybe it’s just a lucky number in general. Whichever, it has personal significance for me. Plus, it has nice alliteration when combined with “Sunday.” I therefore present the return of …
The Sunday Seven
I started Sunday Seven nearly three years ago in an effort to blog more regularly. Yeah, that didn’t happen. But since time is no longer a problem and I’m Starting Fresh All Over Again, it’s time for a reboot.
I wrote about my shop-oholic tendencies recently, so let’s restart with…
Seven Things Not Bought (and Money Saved)
- Those cute jeweled sandals at HSN: They were on sale for $70, now they’re $80. And blue is no longer available.
- Pearl & aquamarine necklace at Jewelry Television (JTV): “Special Offer” at $88. I’m not sure what’s “special” about the offer.
- Keshi pearl necklace, also at JTV: Another “Special Offer” at $80. In my defense, pearls are my birthstone.
- Vipre anti-virus software at HSN (licenses for 5 computers for the life of the computers): $50, which is the best price I’ve ever seen.
- Two MyPillow pillows from QVC: $89 yesterday, $98 today. Reading negative reviews saved me.
- Deni ice cream maker from QVC: $30. My pocketbook and waistline are grateful it sold out.
- Swim suit from Lands End: $36 for tankini top (regularly $59), $30 for bottoms (regularly $49). Great savings, but by the time my shopping embargo is lifted, the suits will likely be sold out.
Grand total savings: $474 – $492, not including shipping costs, which would take the total over $500. Woohoo!