My goodness, time flies when your
having fun sleeping off drugs. I have several Sunday Seven posts in the works, but they require time, care, and love to complete in the manner which they deserve. Since I completely missed last week, let’s do something quick and dirty today.
Seven Goals for April
(No, filing taxes does not count.)
- Get up by o’clock every day. (The actual time is too embarrassing to post.)
- Eat more fruits and vegetables. It’s not a “well-formed” goal, but it’s good enough for now.
- Reboot my Kitchen Survival series, searching for healthy substitutions to The Campus Survival Cookbook recipes and menus.
- Post at least once a week here and once a week at SciFi Chicks.
- Spend 15 minutes a day cleaning out the kitchen and/or paperwork.
- Make one trip to Goodwill. Should be easy—the car is nearly full.
- Get out and walk twice a week—preferably with camera.
And let’s not forget—no television shopping!
I think that’s a pretty good list. Let’s hop to it! (Easter-ish pun intended.)
[Adorable calendar found at freedesignfile.com.]