Lorelle of Lorelle on WordPress is posting a year of Blog Exercises in 2013 Although she’s my favorite weblog guru, I haven’t been reading her lately. She recently wrote a roundup of her Blog Exercise to date, so perhaps it’s time to do a little catching-up. These are (just) seven topics I plan to take a closer look at.
(Just) Seven (of Many) Blog Exercises to Further Explore
(I’m not linking to each article because I’d have to open the post, and I might get sidetracked.)
- Scheduling Blogging Time—something I definitely need to improve.
- The IKEA Effect for Bloggers—I have absolutely no idea what this is (yet)
- Fall in Love with Words—how can you not love this?
- Making Lists— 😀 considering Sunday Seven is a list
- Footnotes—I’m intrigued. I wonder if they’re similar to anchors within a page (which I’m proud to say I taught myself).
- The Editorial Calendar—indispensable for web site maintenance
- Under the Hood Spring Cleaning—perhaps I can call it Under the Hood Back-to-School Cleaning? 😉